From USD $0.00
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Marble Falls, Texas
- Product code: HARVEST
Help us bring in Vintage 2020! Harvesting is a great way to see how Texas wine is made! It's an early day and hard work, but you'll be rewarded with camaraderie, breakfast tacos and a wine dinner celebration on September 19th!
- RSVP a Must - You must RSVP so we know how many breakfast tacos to order.
- Waiver Required - You will be required to sign a waiver stating you have not traveled or been exposed to someone with COVID-19 and that you have no symptoms of COVID-19.
- Temperature Check Required - You must agree to have your temperature checked with a touchless thermometer upon arrival.
- Masks Required - Masks required unless you have a medical condition prohibiting wearing of a mask.
- Hand Sanitation Required - You must agree to sanitize your hands during breaks and anytime you are getting water from the cooler.
- Dress for the Outdoors - We recommend sunscreen, insect repellant, breathable clothing, hats/sunglasses, closed-toed shoes, and gardening gloves.